Eurosteam 1000W Steam Iron with Stone Glide Sole Plate, 6198
This steam iron from Eurosteam features a built-in boiler system which pressurizes the steam, creating 60 pounds of pressure when projected. Simply plug it in, give it a few minutes to warm up, and use it on any fabric—it only has one temperature setting and can handle delicates such as silk to heavier fabrics such as cotton or linen, and it won't scorch any fabrics. It offers versatility in that you can steam horizontally across an ironing board or vertically for hanging clothes or drapes, and it also features an elongated tip to reach tighter spaces. Its non-stick soleplate is made with a reinforced stone coating, which ensures durability, abrasion resistance and longevity, and it gives this steam iron a smooth glide.
• Italian design
• One temperature; one setting for all fabrics including silk, cotton and linen
• Plug it in to turn it on; allow to two to three minutes to heat up
• No adjusting dials
• Will not burn or scorch any fabrics
• Produces 60 lbs of steam pressure; capable of ironing up to 10 layers
• Built-in boiler allows professional results both horizontal or vertical positioning
• Five bars of steam
• Built-in funnel capacity: 5.75 oz.
• Composition: stone glide plate, plastic shell (steam iron); plastic (water funnel)
• Dimensions: 10.5" x 4.5" x 5.5" (steam iron); 3.5" x 5.5" x 1.5" (water funnel)
• Care: wipe with a damp cloth; occasionally rinse with white vinegar and water in the boiler
• Country of origin: China